I had a few verses to write out of the Bible. In st. Mark 14 and 42 says Rise up, let us go; lo, he that betrayeth me is at hand. Revelations 3 and 6 says He that hath an ear, let him hear what the spirit saith unto the churches. Revelations 22 and 16 says. I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. Revelations 22 and 18 says For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: (19) And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book. (20) He which testifieth these things saith, surely I come quickly. A-men Even so, come, Lord Jesus. (21) The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. A-men.Saturday, January 2, 2010
The Bible
I had a few verses to write out of the Bible. In st. Mark 14 and 42 says Rise up, let us go; lo, he that betrayeth me is at hand. Revelations 3 and 6 says He that hath an ear, let him hear what the spirit saith unto the churches. Revelations 22 and 16 says. I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. Revelations 22 and 18 says For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: (19) And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book. (20) He which testifieth these things saith, surely I come quickly. A-men Even so, come, Lord Jesus. (21) The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. A-men.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey! Good post! And you're right, I might just think it's an awesome book because it's about DRAGONS. Anyway, I love you!!!
Excellent post my son. I am really proud of you for looking up those verses! Love you. ;)
I put you on my post so you may get some comments. Good post, and good job on looking up those verses. I love you!!!!!!!!!
Hey Vinnie!
Nice post! Did it take you a long time to do? Love ya, :)
Jessica
Post a Comment