I wanted to do some Bible verses on my blog. Anyway, I got these from church. First Corinthians 11 and 23. For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you that the Lord Jesus the same night in which He was betrayed took bread: (24) And when He had given thanks, He break it and said, Take eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me. (25) After the same manner also He took the cup, when He had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament on my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it in remembrance of me. (26) For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till He come. (27) wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread and drink this cup of the Lord unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord. (28) But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread and drink of that cup. (29) For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.Friday, November 20, 2009
The Bible
I wanted to do some Bible verses on my blog. Anyway, I got these from church. First Corinthians 11 and 23. For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you that the Lord Jesus the same night in which He was betrayed took bread: (24) And when He had given thanks, He break it and said, Take eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me. (25) After the same manner also He took the cup, when He had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament on my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it in remembrance of me. (26) For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till He come. (27) wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread and drink this cup of the Lord unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord. (28) But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread and drink of that cup. (29) For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
So Vinnie- WHERE'S YOUR BACKGROUND?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, Happy Thanksgiving anyway, I Love You!!!!!
Happy Thanksgiving! Are you going to do a new post soon? Anyway, I love you!
Hey Vinnie!
Sorry I haven't left you a comment before. I just kept forgetting.... :P
Happy thanksgiving, I love you!!!!!!!!!
Jessica
Waiting for a new post, Love You! :)
Post a Comment