skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Ocean World
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Transformer: Jazz
I like the transformer Jazz so I thought I would build him. He isn't the same color or he isn't the same.
And this is the car he turns into.
And this is really him.
Let me know if you like it!
1 comment:
Triton
said...
Cool Jazz! Could you leave me a quick comment on my blog? Thanks!
January 12, 2010 at 11:14 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Vinnie
View my complete profile
Labels
Ocean life
(2)
The Bible
(2)
Tornadoes
(3)
Trains
(1)
weird sea animals
(2)
Friends list.
Cat Fanatic
Reptile Mania
Meek & Quiet Spirit
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(6)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(1)
▼
January
(3)
Transformer: Jazz
Sea Dinosaurs
The Bible
►
2009
(6)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(5)
1 comment:
Cool Jazz! Could you leave me a quick comment on my blog? Thanks!
Post a Comment