This is the F5 post I was going to do. And I will be doing some other day a post about an F4 tornado. Now I am going to start doing the facts. This is going to show you where F5 tornadoes hit. one F5 hit Udall Kansas (up is showing a picture of an F5 that hit Quapaw Oklahoma) And now I am going to tell you about some more F5 tornadoes that hit other places. another F5 hit Jackson Mississippi. And now I am done talking about F5 tornadoes that hit in places now I am going to start talking about something else about an F5 tornado. This is how tornadoes go through F0 to F1 to F2 to F3 to F4 to F5 to maybe a F6!!!!!! And I don,t know how fast an F6 goes!!!!!!I think they go 360 miles an hour and that's the most fastest tornado in the world because one time an F6 tornado hit. But I cant remember where it hit. Anyway I am done talking about F5 tornadoes now see my nexts posts for more about tornadoes now bye!!!!!!Tuesday, October 6, 2009
F5 tornadoes.
This is the F5 post I was going to do. And I will be doing some other day a post about an F4 tornado. Now I am going to start doing the facts. This is going to show you where F5 tornadoes hit. one F5 hit Udall Kansas (up is showing a picture of an F5 that hit Quapaw Oklahoma) And now I am going to tell you about some more F5 tornadoes that hit other places. another F5 hit Jackson Mississippi. And now I am done talking about F5 tornadoes that hit in places now I am going to start talking about something else about an F5 tornado. This is how tornadoes go through F0 to F1 to F2 to F3 to F4 to F5 to maybe a F6!!!!!! And I don,t know how fast an F6 goes!!!!!!I think they go 360 miles an hour and that's the most fastest tornado in the world because one time an F6 tornado hit. But I cant remember where it hit. Anyway I am done talking about F5 tornadoes now see my nexts posts for more about tornadoes now bye!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment